Last Updated: May 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us:
- Contact Information: Name, email address, phone number, and other contact details.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Communication: To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide the services you request.
- Promotional and Informational Offers: To send you promotional emails, newsletters, or other marketing communications about our products, services, and special offers. You have the right to opt-out of receiving such communications at any time. Please refer to the “Opt-Out” section for more information.
- Service Improvement: To analyze and improve our website, services, and customer experiences.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect our rights or property, or ensure the safety of our users.
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security. By using our website or services, you acknowledge and accept the inherent risks involved in the transmission of personal information.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us. If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails or newsletters, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions provided in the emails we send. Please note that even if you opt-out of marketing communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails related to our ongoing business relationship.
Our services are not directed to individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate action.